Webinar :: Internet of Things and AI in the Context of Social Distancing
Time & Location
About the Event
Technology Exploration and Digital Conversations Series
Work from home has become a new normal and everyone is grappling with the new challenges posed by pandemic. Adapting to the change amidst this uncertain future is one of the key challenges faced by most of the processionals including faculty from academic institutions.
Social distancing will not only affect the way colleges function, delivery education content and carry out labs, but it will also influence the way Industries function. Remote monitoring of equipment, automating workflows and operations, monitoring of people and assets will no longer be a luxury, but a necessity. Developing the required skills will become the mandate of the academic institutions. On the forefront of this transformation will be faculty of these academic institutions who must first equip themselves with the state-of-art technologies required to meet some of these challenges.
From a technology point of view IoT & AI will play a key role the shaping the future world in the presence of social distancing. To discuss some of these challenges, Urjalinks Technologies India Pvt. Ltd, and Indian Institute of Science Bengaluru incubated company in partnership with StatgenIQ, an AI and IoT training institute in Nagpur, brings to you a series of Seminars delivered on the Web (Webinar). We call these Webinar’s “Technology Exploration and Digital Conversations”. The first of the Webinar is on 9th of April 2020 from 2:00 to 3:00pm.
In the webinar Our experts will discuss
- Impact of social distancing on the Education and Industry Sector. The Webinar will also touch upon the emergence of new use cases in the context of social distancing
- Advancement in IoT & AI and the skill transformation required by the faculty to meet the challenges.
- How the First made in India Industrial IoT board (Rugged Board) can address the challenges
What you stand to Gain from this Webinar Series
- Insights into the impact of social distancing on the industry and emerging new use cases
- How AI & IoT can help solve the challenge of productivity while maintaining social distancing
- How Rugged Board is set to transform the Industry landscape in the context of social distancing
What technologies to be used while working remotely? What role will IoT and AI play in the context of new normal of social distancing?
In this changed norm of social distancing, keeping the students engaged and the course content relevant and engaging is a challenge that needs addressing
With education and classes moving from College premises to homes, the entire paradigm of imparting training and labs has changed. How to address this in the new norm of social distancing.
The session also presents attendees with a unique opportunity to get your questions answered by the experts.
Join this FREE session and together find new ways and skills required to be future ready